Real Plumbing Help Plumbing and Heating Answers

I replaced this fill valve with a Delta FillPro anti-siphon fill valve # FV95V or RPF95a. This does not look like a Fluid Master 400A but the same instillation applies. Connect the rubber hose to the little nipple at the top of the fill valve.