Home | Ask A question | Plumbing | Heating | Natural Drain Cleaner | Answered Questions | Other Sites |
Moen 1225 Cartridge Moen Posi Temp Cartridge
Use the Moen 1225B on this type of Moen faucet A simple way to determine what stem you need. If you pull your handle out to turn you faucet on, and then turn left or right to change the temperature, you need to use this Moen replacement cartridge 1225B Moen PosiTemp 1222 Cartridge for replacement on the Moen PosiTemp Faucet, notice the letters H and C in the plastic.
A simple way to determine what Moen cartridge you need, If you just turn the handle to the right and up to turn it on and the water gets hotter as you go from top to left, you need the Moen PosiTemp replacement cartridge 1222B






Plumbing Problems Ask A Question Now


Bio Clean Bulk Bio-Clean RootX
Delta Faucets Moen Faucets Gerber Faucets
No Tile Repair Basket Strainer Garbage Disposal
Drain Problems Toilet Flapper Repair Toilet Fill Valve
Bathtub Drain Shallow Jet Pumps Washing Machine
Contractor Ads Find A Plumber Aerator
Hot Water Heaters Heating Problems Boiler Relief Valves
Burnham Boilers Peerless Boilers Weil McLain Boilers
Taco Zone Valves Taco Circulators Honeywell Zone Valves
Oil Burners Expansion Tanks Watts 1156 Boiler Feed
Remove Air From Boiler Replace Blower Motor What's Wrong With This
Disclaimer Contact Me Feed Back
About me Bio Clean Annoyance Fee
Sitemap Privacy Policies No Heat
Sylvan Tieger Plumbing Stories  

Website by: Thomas Petito Reardon