Real Plumbing Help Plumbing and Heating Answers

Note: I received the following email feed back From one of my visitors. He or she did not give an email address, so I am unable to thank him or her for the feed back. (Thanks, pics were helpful. But, I couldn't get my cartridge out by pulling on it with handle (or prying). You indicate only hope is replace faucet which means tearing into wall , soldering pipes, etc - big job.
Home Depot had a Moen stem pulling tool for $12.97 that did the job.
made by 'Brass Craft' T161 - 'Stem and Cartridge wrench for Moen faucets') If the handle trick fails I think you should try this tool. To see instructions on how the t161 tool works click on the link below.
To view the T161 instructions click here
Thank you for visiting my website


Thomas P. Reardon