Plumbing and Heating Answers

Skip to main content | Home | Ask A question | Plumbing | Heating | Answered Questions | ANSWERS NOW? | That's Just Some People Talking |

This is the inside of a Mansfield toilet tank, it is like most toilet tanks with a standard float ball type fill valve (ball cock) I have already removed the ball from the rod


Ball Cock




About me | Privacy policies | Site Map | Contact me | Feed Back | Disclaimer | Annoyance Fee? |