Home | Ask A question | Plumbing | Heating | Natural Drain Cleaner | Answered Questions | Other Sites |

This is the orifice for this type of pilot assembly. they are not all like this some need to be remover with a wrench this type will come out just by removing the pilot tubing from under it.


Replace Thermocouple Step g




About me | Privacy policies | Site Map | Contact me | Feed Back | Disclaimer | Annoyance Fee? |