Plumbing and Heating Answers

Skip to main content | Home | Ask A question | Plumbing | Heating | Answered Questions | ANSWERS NOW? | That's Just Some People Talking |

This is what it looks like with the cover removed note the gas valve has a copper colored wire and a silver colored wire looking tube going to the burners. This is a standing pilot gas valve.


Replace Thermocouple Step 6




About me | Privacy policies | Site Map | Contact me | Feed Back | Disclaimer | Annoyance Fee? |