Plumbing and Heating Answers

Skip to main content | Home | Ask A question | Plumbing | Heating | Answered Questions | ANSWERS NOW? | That's Just Some People Talking |

This is what it looks like apart, 4 bolts the flange with the ball and the body. The body on all the old Honeywell zone valves are the same as this new one (as far as for mounting the flange) now you will have to remove the old O ring from the old body and clean the body face up. now remove the O ring from the new body (be careful not to stretch it out of shape) and put it into the old body.


zone valve



About me | Privacy policies | Site Map | Contact me | Feed Back | Disclaimer | Annoyance Fee? |