Home | Ask A question | Plumbing | Heating | Answered Questions | ANSWERS NOW? | That's Just Some People Talking |



This is a set of stem wrenches, In most cases you will need this to remove the stem. You can get them at any plumbing supply.  




About me | Privacy policies | Site Map | Contact me | Feed Back | Disclaimer | Annoyance Fee? |